Subject: Re: Is SUN a viable market?
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Weiler)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 14:15:25 -0700

>
>Well I have a sun Ultra 1 Creator 3d on my desk I'd be willing to use for a 
>Beta test machine !
>
>
>
>Keith Christopher
>

Just curious, I generated this thread and you may think I'm antagonistic
toward Sun, I'm not. Like most people, I fear that which I don't understand.
What's an Ultra Creator 3D, sounds cool. What do you use it for? Is GIG 3DGO
the only competition LW has on the Sun platform, and what are Suns big
advantages? Thanks and cheers,

Andrew Weiler
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Active Images
          3D Graphic Design and Animation
        http://www.mindspring.com/~aweiler/
                 [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------